Our Purpose: The Church at Tuscaloosa exists to model four simple truths; as believers and followers of Christ we should be people who LOVE, GROW, SERVE, and GO. We accomplish these goals four ways:
1) Meet people where they are. (LOVE) Our hope is to be a church that is impacting the community around us. We hope to not just be a building but to be a body. In order to impact our community we must know our community. We must be a church that goes to where people are and meets them on their terms.
2) Build healthy relationships. (GROW) Our faith is first and foremost dependent on our growing relationship with Jesus Christ. As we grow to know Him more, we are to build relationships with the people we meet in order to model to them what a relationship with Christ looks like.
3) Earn the right to share the Gospel! (SERVE) As we are in the community building relationships, we allow the Holy Spirit to work through us and provide opporunities for us to share the Gospel. As we serve those around us, we earn the trust and the right to then proclaim Christ.
4) So that they will become life-long disciples of Jesus Christ. (GO) We hope to meet people in their world, build a healthy relationship with them, and then earn the right to share the Gospel so that we could go and share the Gospel with all peoples and all nations.
Our Mission: To be a family of believers committed to reaching, teaching, and equipping people through God's word.
Our Vision: We desire to be a diverse family of devoted followers of Christ.
1) We believe God is honored in excellence
2) We believe people matter to God
3) What we do, we do together